Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy!


 I received the Happy Award from Jenie of LIFE ROUND MEnYOU.  Thanks, friend!

The simple joys in life make me smile and happy. I  feel happy for a lot of things - a visit from a faraway friend, a simple text message, ice cream, a hug from my unica hija, a phone call from a sis, a surprise gift from someone, or  an unexpected windfall from Above and blog visits from co-bloggers, of course!

I feel happy whenever a patient recovers well, whenever I hear a nice song on the radio and  when I am on an out of town vacation... A good massage makes me happy, too.  Reading the newspapers makes my day complete.  I could go on and on and I would never be able to finish this post. LOL  Basta, simple joy lang talaga.  How about you, what makes you happy?

  Happiness is actually just the "simple harmony between a man and the life he leads"..

Everyone really deserves to be happy.  Be happy, my friends!  Go ahead and grab the Happy badge and blog about the things that make you happy! 

0 comments: