Tuesday, July 5, 2011

a message for me





Yesterday was a feel-bad day for me. I woke up at 5 AM feeling feverish with a sore throat and clogged nostrils. The previous night I had a not so nice conversation with a friend and I slept feeling so disappointed.

It was so early in the morning and I was feeling unwell. My morale was low and my level of confidence was zero. But I had to pick myself up since I had to drive my kid to school and I have to work at the clinic, too.

While I was driving, I sometimes glanced upwards to the skies.. short of saying "Lord, are you really there?" Anyway, I hurdled the day and when I arrived home I immediately got my box of cards. Each card has inspirational passages from the Holy Bible. I randomly picked one card from the box and this was the message that I got.


" I HAVE HEARD THY PRAYER, I HAVE SEEN THY TEARS. BEHOLD, I WILL HEAL THEE."
2 KINGS 20:5

"GOD WASHES THE EYES BY TEARS UNTIL THEY CAN BEHOLD THE INVISIBLE LAND
WHERE TEARS SHALL COME NO MORE."


After reading the card, I felt light and was reassured that God really heard my prayers. And He answered it with a big "YES!" :)

0 comments: