Thursday, March 31, 2011

Promoted to Grade Six!


Yesterday I went to my child's school to get her report card. Whew, I was able to heave a sigh of relief when I saw that she got passing grades in all of her subjects. She will be in Grade Six next school year.

We had a little scare in the second grading period when her Science teacher called my attention that her grade in Science was quite low. Their school adopts the trimestral grading period. We did all we can to encourage my daughter to study harder. I tried not to nag and scold her too much.

I just hope that she would do better next year and develop more effective study habits.

Anyway, I made it a point to check the school's schedule of enrollment and of course the tuition fees. Tsk, tsk, tsk... Mahal ang tuition fee! Well, I'm off to work now so I can save enough for my child's tuition fees.

0 comments: