Monday, March 28, 2011

ASAP ROCKS CEBU VS PARTY PILIPINAS




The network war between ABS-CBN and GMA 7 continues as both networks launched their summer station ID yesterday. ABS-CBN launched its Summer 2011 Station ID at ASAP Rocks Cebu which was held at the SRP Road, Cebu while GMA 7 had its launch at Party Pilipinas. Party Pilipinas was held in four venues, namely Fuente Osmena Park in Cebu City, Melvin Jones Park in Baguio City, Rizal Park in Davao City and at the GMA Annex Studio 7 in Metro Manila.

I didn't get to watch both shows even if I'm here in Cebu. But I passed by Fuente Osmena circle at around 10:00 in the morning and I noticed that there were plenty of people in the park and along the road. That was enough to cause a little traffic in the area. I couldn't identify the celebrities who were singing and dancing in the stage since I was driving.

The Kapamilya network gig had a bigger venue at the SRP. I heard that there were at least 50,000 people who watched ASAP Rocks Cebu. Already, some of the diehard Kapusos and Kapamilyas are debating and arguing online as to which network won in the ratings game yesterday. Party Pilipinas or ASAP Rocks Cebu?

Anyway, here are the Summer Station IDs of the two giant TV networks in the Philippines.





Thanks to icsomodelo and mowryx.

0 comments: