Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Apologies and Thanks!




My sincere apologies to my friends who  gave me these awards/badges  for not posting immediately.  I'm also grateful and I appreciate these blog recognitions.  Yehehey!!!

I got 3 awards from friends!
Faye, Jenie and Susi tagged me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!  Thank you so much!  
Carms, on the other hand, presented me with the Happy badge and the Ms. Bright Side badge.  Thanks to you, too, Carms.
My Life in Holland, Carms Page, Life Round MEnYOU and nO nOnsense are all fantastic and awesome blogs.  Please visit them; I'm sure you will also enjoy reading their blog entries.  :)  
Hay!  Now here comes the difficult part --  the things about me that I'd like to share with you, my fellow blogger.  I am really not so comfortable writing about myself but anyway....


I like chocolates - anything as long as chocolate.  Kahit na chocnut lang.
I like reading - books, newspapers, comics.. anything that can be read....  even  candy wrappers, drug literatures, labels, etc.
I'm a health and sports buff.
I love watching American Idol - especially its audition episodes. 
I'm thinking of a possible career change right now.
And lastly, I'd really love to go on a long vacation (to think about my priorities in life).
Well, enough said about me.

I'm passing the Happy 101 badge to Izzah of  Encyclopaedia, Lhan of Life Meets Happiness, Xian_23 of  Chibi Blog and Lina of  Happy Family.

The Beautiful Blogger Award goes to the following bloggers:  Seri of Seri Bahasa, Sam of Proud Mommy and Wifey, and Mary Ann of Stairway.

I'm passing the Ms. Bright Side Award to the following bloggerss:  Nophie for  Nophie's Corner,  Joli for  Joli weboldala, and  Bie for Bie Azreena.

Before I forget, the mechanics of the awards would be to  post the award in your blog, include a link to the blogger who gave you the award, write a few trivia about yourself and pass the award to fellow bloggers who you think deserve the award too.  Please don't forget to inform them about their award.  :)

Again, thanks to all of you who gave me these awesome and inspiring awards!   Cheers!
















                                                          

6 comments:

Nadine said...

wow. so many awards <3 Congratulations!!

ツ Bieaz ツ said...

hello....
thanks the award...

Seri Bahasa said...

my first for 2010, thanks dear friend. but my posting will be in bahasa malaysia if you don't mind.

lina@happy family said...

Thanks for the award, I really appreciate it...

mundo idiot said...

thank you so much ,friend , For sivite My blog ,

ProudMommyandWifey said...

Hello my dear! Thanks a lot for the award. I'm gonna blog about it when I get the time:).Congratulations for having 3 awards:).God bless you and take care:)