Sunday, October 25, 2009

PACKING WOES






We're leaving for Manila tomorrow; our flight is at 11:45 AM.  As usual I haven't packed my suitcase yet for a 10-day vacation.  Hehehe... Packing up for a any trip regardless of whether it is only a weekend trip or a 7-day trip is really stressful for me.  I'm very disorganized when it comes to packing.  Sometimes I just put all the stuff  I want to bring for my trip on my bed and let my daughter's yaya do the packing for me... I have the tendency to bring more clothes, more shoes... etc.. Halos buong bahay gusto ko nang dalhin... hihihi...





For those of you who share the same packing woes with me, you can read this article.  :)
 

4 comments:

Lady E said...

Hv a wonderful vacation!

doQ said...

@leda the Rainbow Princess - thanks! :)

lusi said...

Good one :)

Ana Cristina said...

Reading this post was so funny cause the same happens to me... I travel a lot and packing is always a big problem, as I want to take everything along with me, all my bags and shoes..LOL.

Wish you have a great vacation! Enjoy it!!