Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SONY CYBER-SHOT CAMERA WITH A BULLET HOLE







This one is really a newsmaker!  News headline na nga sa Sun Star eh.
The allegation against the son of Cebu City Mayor gained online attention in Facebook where the owner of the camera posted her story including photos of her poor camera.


“I was drinking with some friends and i invited my friend Bea. She got really drunk and her boyfriend Miguel Osmena blamed me. and since bea had my camera he took it and shot it. F*cked up. This was hanging from my gate na by the time i got home last night.”

Then Sam (the owner of the camera) received a text message -
“Next time that has to happen Sam, the bullet goes through your head.”

This display of arrogance and violence against a woman came from a scion of a well-respected family.  He is a son of a mayor, nephew of a former senator and a great grandson of the Great Old Man of Cebu, the second president of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.

0 comments: